Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day at the Museum

Emily's preschool took a field trip to the San Bernardino Museum. We had a lot of fun looking at animals, old cars and wagons, minerals and crystals. Emily's friend, Alyssa, stayed with us while we walked around and the girls really liked the bird egg exhibit and the crystals. I didn't include any pictures of the crystals, because c'mon they're crystals...

Alyssa, a grizzly bear, and a humorless girl
This polar bear was huge!
I think this is a Kodiak bear.
Emily really liked the mice.
She was not such a big fan of the blue-tongued skink.
Obviously, her mother forced her to take a picture with the hippo.
I thought the hippo was scary.
The girls and a giant egg. They made me look at dozens and dozens of rows of eggs.
Alyssa and Emily doing their best Emperor penguin impressions.
Emily contributing to some modern art.
Did you notice what was on the front of the bowl? And no, I did not do it. Digging for fossils.

No comments: