I know I am way behind on updating pictures; what can I say - sometimes I just don't feel like doing it.
On his actual birthday we took Joshua to Chuck E. Cheese. It's Not the Chuck E. Cheese I remember from my childhood... He was terrified of the animatromics for about 1/2 an hour, than he thought they were cool. And he thought his chocolate cake was so cool he roared with it in his mouth.
A few days later we celebrated his birthday with Paul's cousin, Matthew, who just returned from celebrating his 21st birthday in Vegas, and with his Aunt Sandy, who is old.
Matthew stashing his birthday money.
Old Sandy showing off her pearls...
Joshua hogging the birthday candle blowing out festivities...
James being cool, AGAIN
My favorite monkey girl, Lauren with Cassie, Matthew's girlfriend.
1 comment:
The kids are so cute and getting so big! We need to get together.
Post a Comment