Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Prettiest Cupcake You Have Ever Seen!

Okay, this is my last posting for today. I'll try to stay on top of them from now on, so I don't bombard you all in one day. We'll see...


Some technical help for some of you. If you get to the bottom of the page and want to see the other pictures, click "Older Posts" on the bottom underneath the last picture. You can keep clicking that to get to the previously posted pictures. 

Also, if you want to make a picture bigger, you can click on the picture and it will open bigger.  Some don't do this, but most do.

Now on to the prettiest Cupcake you have ever seen...






























































These are from her portrait session, obviously.  I put EVERYTHING on here so if you want something in particular, tell me which one and what size and I'll either give it to you or have it made for you.  I have the copyright and all of the images in high resolution and can make you high quality photos as big as a wall if you so choose.  Let me know!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Kristeen - Priscilla is so beautiful!